Get Your Foundation To Win
Our mission is to provide the absolute very best foundation of training, development, and support for Automotive Dealerships to grow and prosper. Dealers can position themselves to dominate in their markets by taking advantage of our proprietary CreditCare℠ Subprime Selling System, our XperienceCare℠ F&I Selling System, and our Cornerstone CS3℠ Sales Process.
We Lead From The Front
All of our efforts are focused on developing people, systems, processes, and profit in the dealership. Cornerstone Dealer Development strongly believes in strategic development to maximize training effectiveness and foster long term success. Our industry leading Automotive Training & Development helps put dealers in a position to get More Appointments, Approvals, and Deliveries!
Special Finance Accelerated
We specialize in providing the most comprehensive and effective Special Finance Training & Development in the Industry. Whether it is a stand alone department, a function of the sales desk, extension of the conventional F&I office, or an opportunity that has yet to leave the ground….Cornerstone Dealer Development, LLC has the expertise to take your Dealership to the next level.
Let us help you...
- Link Manufacturing President and CEO Denny Michels Announces Intent to Retire, Jim Huls Named as Successor September 20, 2017
- Solder Balls Market Projected to Reach US$ 323.7 Mn by 2025: Transparency Market Research September 20, 2017
- Enterprise 2017 Disaster Relief Aid Grows to $3 Million September 20, 2017
- Cars.com Releases List of Best Child-Passenger-Friendly Vehicles in Annual Car Seat Check Honor Roll September 20, 2017
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Awards $150,000 Research Grant To Helen Devos Children's Hospital In Honor Of National Childhood Cancer Awareness Month September 20, 2017
- MOTOR TREND Names Ferrari 488 GTB 2017 Best Driver's Car September 20, 2017
- Una primicia mundial: un sistema de transmisión para un camión eléctrico de larga distancia September 20, 2017
- Experian: Shift Toward Used Continues in Q2 September 19, 2017
- S&P/Experian: Auto Default Rate Registers Largest Increase Since 2011 September 19, 2017
- Hearst Autos Sets Up Shop in Atlanta September 19, 2017
- TradeRev, AFC Partner for Zero-Interest Floorplan Promotion September 19, 2017
- Summit Place Kia Waterford Moves to Auburn Hills September 19, 2017
- Oink, Oink September 19, 2017 Thomas B. Hudson, Esq.
- The Augmented Reality We Work In September 19, 2017 Rob Butz